Decorating & Furniture/my couch color!!

Question
I live in a dorm and my couches are a reddish brown, and i just can't get them to look good. i wanted to ask what color should i paint the wall, i had my heart set on apple green but now im not so sure??

Answer
Hi Alreem,
Well I am surprised to know that you are not sure with apple green, this color would Rock. However just to give you a little more ideas you may try using dark red or may be vertical stripes of dark red and very light pink or may be vertical stripes of apple green and light green.

To furthur enlighten the ambience put certain paintings or photographs on the wall. put some flower pots around the room.Your room will completely shine up!!

Hope this helped you.

Take Care  

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria