Decorating & Furniture/crown molding and wood trim

Question
HI; my Husband and i just finished remolding are half bath. The question we have is ,do we paint or stain are molding trim and crown to match are new vanity which is white with a glazing on it.The trim around the door to the bathroom is stained now ,all tho we can paint it if need be. We have a granit counter top with pewter hard ware , white toilet and sink, clay color tiled floor. thank you linda ,jim

Answer
Dear Linda and Jim,

You have two choices:  you could paint the moulding white to match the new vanity or you could draw a color from your granite countertop and paint your moulding that color.  Remember to take  a sample of your countertop to the paint store if you choose the second option.  In a smaller space you don't want to introduce too many finishes but by choosing one of the above choices you are tying the look of the space together.  Though I might say it sounds as if you two did a wonderful job pulling the project together.

Good luck with your decorating,

Cindy

I would also like to apologise for the delay answering your question; my internet server has been down in my area.
Thank you for your patience!

Decorating & Furniture

Cindy Pagiatakis