Decorating & Furniture/cushion colours

Question
what colour cushions would best match my beige couch. My house them is browns and beige. My dining chair covers are blue (light to medium).

Thanks for your help

Answer
Dear Jena,

the best colours for your cushions are different shades of blue. Mix several cushions, from very pale to very dark navy blue. This gives an intersting range of colours without making it look to motley.

Normally, one say that white cannot go wrong. In this case, however - combined with beige, white will only look dull and uninteresting. This said as an explanation to why I do not recommend white.

Best of luck!
/Linn

Decorating & Furniture

Linn Arvidsson