Decorating & Furniture/cushion colours

what colour cushions would best match my beige couch. My house them is browns and beige. My dining chair covers are blue (light to medium).

Thanks for your help

Dear Jena,

the best colours for your cushions are different shades of blue. Mix several cushions, from very pale to very dark navy blue. This gives an intersting range of colours without making it look to motley.

Normally, one say that white cannot go wrong. In this case, however - combined with beige, white will only look dull and uninteresting. This said as an explanation to why I do not recommend white.

Best of luck!

Decorating & Furniture

Linn Arvidsson

Do you want to know how you can green your every day life without giving up style or quality? I can help you with your questions. I will answer any questions you might have on how to make your home healthier and more ecologically sound. It may range from how houseplants can clean indoor air to natural materials in furniture and fabrics; from window sill gardening to natural air fresheners. I do not claim to have all the answers right away, but I do know where to find them.

Experience in the area
University degree in environmental issues. Eight years of professional experience as an environmental coordinator and adviser.