Decorating & Furniture/dark brown color wall

i have dark brown color wall and light brown suede sofas, and i don't know what color use for curtain and no idea for decoration

Thanks for writing Adriana.  The sky is absolutely the limit here, with two solids and both in the brown family.  If you like earth tones, consider incorporating some greens, reds, and golds.  Either a floral or stripe drapery with these colors in them would be terrific.  Then pick one or two of those colors and add throw pillows to your sofas.  It'll be a beautiful look.

If you don't care for earth tones, consider using either a pale blue or a pale green.  Either or both of these would go very nicely.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology