Decorating & Furniture/My daughter's room

My house is small so i don't have so many rooms in the house. My daughter sleeps in my dressing room. This dressing room with 4 walls contain only cabinets on two walls with a dark brown color, the rest of the room is empty and there is a window on one of the remaing walls. what i would like to do is to cover these cabinets with something. I need ideas so the cabinets will not be noticed. so i can decorate the room the way i want
thank you  

The best way to make cabinets "disappear" visually is to paint the walls and cabinets in the same color.  You may want to paint all the walls and the cabinets in a nice warm yellow color.  It will allow you to add most any other color you want to the room, and make the cabinets less noticeable.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology