Decorating & Furniture/decorating livingroom

My question is how to decorate my walls in my livingroom.All 4 walls are broken up. 1 wall is a large opening to the dining room,2nd wall is a small opening to hallway,3rd wall has 2 double hung windows that are next to each other to form 1 large window,4th one has(where my couch is)one double hung window.  I also don't know what kind of treatments to use on the window.

Please go to the link below to see images of your design.

Dear Diana,
   If the doorway to the hallway is not centered on the wall, then I would choose artwork that would be about the same size as your single double hung window and place it directly across the room. I would continue by balancing the single window wall by symmetrically placing similar images of the same size on either side of the single hung window. I chose drapery panels to be hung by rods and having the drapery hang just below the window sill. If this design is not anything like your space or if you would like to see something different, then please email me more information. How big is your room? What style is your living room? What do you invision for the space? Hope this helps, and good luck.

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book