Decorating & Furniture/display rack for china cupboard

Question
thanks

this has a total glass surface with mirror back, can you relate more on how you mean to use the quarter round?
thanks

-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
hi

we have a new china cupboard and have a few bowls we would like to
display at an angle rather than leaving them sit flat, in the cupboard,
do you know where you can get angled glass bowl display racks, possibly
prefinished wood if not otherwise?
thanks
if this is not the right place maybe you can direct me?

Answer -
Stan,

If you add quarter-round molding to your cupboard, you will be able to angle the pieces and have a perfect viewing.  Check with your local hardware or home improvement store.

Jenny

Answer
Hi again,

Sorry.  I didn't realize it was a glass shelf.  What you'll need to do is either use "easels" (available in all sizes and shapes at your local craft store) or glue the molding to the glass.  If you opt to use the molding, paint it either silver or gold before you install it on the glass surface.  The molding would be 'glued' to the flat surface of the glass, approximately 4-5 inches forward from the back.

JW

PS:  You'll also need to use a two part epoxy glue.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik