Decorating & Furniture/faux stained-glass


I was wondering if you know of a website or store where I could find faux stained-glass window appliqués? It's like a sticker that you stick on a window to give it the look of stained glass - do you know what I'm referring to? Well, my parents-in-law are setting up a brand new church and are looking to create this stained-glass look for a lot cheaper and I've been pretty unsuccessful in doing any internet shopping. Just thought I'd ask - any insight would be most appreciated!

Visit your local Home Depot (Lowe's doesn't carry these) and head for the section where the blinds are.  They're decals/clings that are made by a company called ArtScape, and they run less than $20 each.  Many styles to choose from, including a couple that would be appropriate for church.  


Decorating & Furniture

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jennifer Taylor Wojcik


Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.


College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology

©2017 All rights reserved.