Decorating & Furniture/where can i find a virtual...

where can i find a virtual site on african decorated roos one that shows many different room styles i'd love to see lots of decorated rooms i have been surfing forever for it. thanks

I wasnt able to find a website that has alot of african style interiors. I did find these links that might give you some inspiration.,,HGTV_3545_1397866,00.html,,HGTV_3433_1381048,,,HGTV_3451_1392633,00.htm,,HGTV_3228_1392631,00.html,,HGTV_3393_1381668,00.h

Hope these help and if I find some more I will send them to you.

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book