Decorating & Furniture/finding specific furniture

In spite of hours and hours of internet searching, I cannot find the maker/manufacturer/supplier of the large, squarish dining room chairs that were the corner stone of "The Olive Garden"'s decor.  The dark burgandy/red (probably) vinyl upholstry and the heavy casters on the legs make it just the thing I'm looking for!
Question:  How do I get them?

Since you don't know the manufacturer, it's almost impossible.  If you know someone who works for Olive Garden (or contact their corporate office in Orlando, FL) ask.  They may well have contracted with a manufacturer to make the chairs.  

If all else fails, visit your BEST furniture store, describe the chairs to them and hope they can help you.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology