Decorating & Furniture/furnishing new house

Question
I have a brand new house with an open floor plan: 19x22" kitchen with island/bar, in front of that is the living room with windows & French door on right, metal stair rail on left partially divides room with dining area & front door entry on left.  Need to buy new sofa, lowboy, chairs, and blinds and drapes.  Any suggestions on where to go for best price if I find what I want?

Answer
Dear Janelle Rickermann,
    What style are you looking for? Do you have piece of art or a rug that you can pull inspiration form? I can help you design the space and provide inexpensive places to purchase furniture from if you like. Send images and more information that you can think of to rminteriordecor@yahoo.com.

Rachel Mallon
RMdecor
http://rmdecor.tripod.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID