Decorating & Furniture/furniture fnishing

hi, good profession selection!
my question is,
im redoing my entire house and buying a lot of wood/
plywood furniture.  now you and i know that all the colors
they have are like 3 - wood, white, and black if you're
lucky.  and of course, that's not gonna work for me.  i need
to paint all these furniture items so that it matches the
interior design of course.  now what is the easiest, fastest
way, to strip (the finish of) all the furniture that i will buy,
and repaint it with whatever color i want?
what do i need to buy?

If you purchase solid wood, you'll need a stripper solvent (from your home improvement center) lots of rags, gloves, sanding material and a lot of "elbow grease".  Once everything is stripped and sanded, prime it first, then paint.  

You're in for a lot of work, but it sounds as though you're ready!

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology