Decorating & Furniture/furniture placement

i am wondering about furniture placement but how can you advise on that without seeing my rooms and furniture.  

Dear becki,
You can either send me images of your space to me, draw out a floor plan in your paint program on your computer, or describe your space going clockwise. Please send me dimensions and where doors and windows are placed, and your existing furniture and approx. furniture dimensions.

Please send to  

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book