Decorating & Furniture/furniture placement

I have a 15 X 19 living room.  One end has several windows, and the other two ajoing walls have two large door openings.  I have inherited a large entertainment center. How can I get/rearrange my furniture in this room?

Dear Cinda,
   It is hard to say where to put it without seeing your space. I would try to arrange it in the corner between the window and the doorway. If this doesn't work then try to place it with the ET center's back facing the doorway and then putting a free standing curtain rod or shoji screens behind it. Please send me images or more information to  

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book