Decorating & Furniture/furniture placement

Question
I have a 15 X 19 living room.  One end has several windows, and the other two ajoing walls have two large door openings.  I have inherited a large entertainment center. How can I get/rearrange my furniture in this room?

Answer
Dear Cinda,
   It is hard to say where to put it without seeing your space. I would try to arrange it in the corner between the window and the doorway. If this doesn't work then try to place it with the ET center's back facing the doorway and then putting a free standing curtain rod or shoji screens behind it. Please send me images or more information to rminteriordecor@yahoo.com  

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID