Decorating & Furniture/furniture selection

We are buying furniture for a boys room .I want to know if this combination is o.k. that is bed, chest and nightstand as opposed to bed, nightstand and dresser and mirror.
we will not change till the boy goes to college.
Any suggestion is helpful/.
Thanks in advance.

Buying furniture is a big financial investment, so I always encourage people to purchase the best quality for the best price AND to purchase items that suit your "housing" (storage etc.) needs.  Short answer - any combination that works for you is fine.  And if something can serve double duty, all the better.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology