Decorating & Furniture/im mad on brown

Question
please please advice me.. i love the look and the feel of browns.. i have 3 small children and want an idea on what i should do.. ive painted 3 walls chocolate colour and have a beach wood rail around the middle of the room.. which wall should i paint cream? the wall at the far end? i dont want the room to look to dark as it dosent get much light in the daytime..also what colours go with browns? should i paint the raidiators the same colour of the netural wall? help...!!!

Answer
If you're planning to use cream, you are going to have a very shocking disparity between the walls.  If that's ok with you, then use the cream colored wall as the room's focal point.  

Colors that work well with brown:  pale icy blue, golden yellow, celery, pink and whites.

As for your radiator, paint it the same color as the wall it sits in front of to visually make it disappear.  Be careful however.  The paint must be approved for heat surfaces, otherwise don't paint it at all.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik