Decorating & Furniture/interior decorating

Question
Hello: my name is Sirak

I just moved into my new house. The house has lots of floor space. I furnished the entire house with moderately priced high quality furniture and rugs. My question to you is wall décor. I never decorated house before even my previous small house only had few pictures on the wall. Is there a company that can help me or guide me how to decorate the wall by just taking digital picture of the entire interior of the house? Sort of like virtual assistant.

I thank you in advance for your help.
Thank You;

Answer
Dear Sirak Z.,
    I can be your virtual assistant. Please email me pictures to rminteriordecor@yahoo.com and I will send you a visual image so you can see what it will look like before you do it. I look forward to seeing your home.

Rachel Mallon
RMdecor
http://rmdecor.tripod.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID