Decorating & Furniture/interior decorating

Hello: my name is Sirak

I just moved into my new house. The house has lots of floor space. I furnished the entire house with moderately priced high quality furniture and rugs. My question to you is wall décor. I never decorated house before even my previous small house only had few pictures on the wall. Is there a company that can help me or guide me how to decorate the wall by just taking digital picture of the entire interior of the house? Sort of like virtual assistant.

I thank you in advance for your help.
Thank You;

While I'm not aware of any such company, you may want to consider hiring an interior decorator to help you with that project.  Hiring a decorator or designer to help does not have to be an expensive proposition.  Interview a few and see what their price estimates are.  Many decorators work on an hourly basis or a "fee plus" - flat fee plus a percentage of whatever they purchase for you.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology