Decorating & Furniture/interior decorating

Question
Hello: my name is Sirak

I just moved into my new house. The house has lots of floor space. I furnished the entire house with moderately priced high quality furniture and rugs. My question to you is wall décor. I never decorated house before even my previous small house only had few pictures on the wall. Is there a company that can help me or guide me how to decorate the wall by just taking digital picture of the entire interior of the house? Sort of like virtual assistant.

I thank you in advance for your help.
Thank You;

Answer
While I'm not aware of any such company, you may want to consider hiring an interior decorator to help you with that project.  Hiring a decorator or designer to help does not have to be an expensive proposition.  Interview a few and see what their price estimates are.  Many decorators work on an hourly basis or a "fee plus" - flat fee plus a percentage of whatever they purchase for you.  

Blessings,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik