Decorating & Furniture/interior design of juice shop

Hi Im happy to ask you these questions.

which style should I use in decorating a juice and smothies shop?

what colors do you suggest me to paint?

do you have some ideas to make the place attractive and intresting ?

i need your advices>

thank you very much.

Dear Yaseen,
  What makes your shop different than others? I would start with a theme. Here are some ideas to start with.

1.)Orange, Lime green and Lemon yellow theme.

2.)Old Hawaiian fruit art like this one

3.)Vintage Fruit labels framed

4.)Pink,and orange. Light bentwood chairs and stainless steel similar to this image.

5.)Tropical 50's style

If I think of anymore I will respond back. Good Luck

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book