Decorating & Furniture/kitchen appliances

A little over 2 years ago I redid my kitchen, I had new cabinets put in and got a new stove, microwave and dishwasher, all white, now I am thinking about getting a new regrigerator and I really like the stainless steel. Could I put in a stainless steel refrigerator with all my other appliances being white? I would appreciate your help in this.

Hi Patricia,

Most certainly you can!  My suggestion is to also add some stainless "accessories" like a spoon rest, a trivet, some salt and pepper shakers - to spread the stainless look around the room.

Thanks for writing and for your question!  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology