Decorating & Furniture/kitchen paint color

Question
Hello Jenny, from a fellow Jenny!  Thanks for your time.  I have a new kitchen
with dark red stained cabinets, quartz countertops which are black, green,
and gold, and ceramic tile floor which are green also, with some rust
elements.  The cabinets knobs and appliances are brushed stainless steel.  I
would like to paint and also eventually do a tile backsplash.  Any suggestions
for the kitchen paint color and backsplash colors?
Thanks again!

Answer
Hello...and I'm a Jennifer as well!  Thanks for your question.  For kitchen paint color, I'd consider a sagey green (not dark, more toward celery) ......for the backsplash, I'd opt for glass tile (if that's affordable) in an irredescent rust.  I love the rust and green combination, so if you can't afford to do glass tile, consider using a rust or even a pumpkin or nutmeg shade for the backsplash.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik