Decorating & Furniture/laminate and wall color

Question
Hello,
We are redecorating our living room. We have a black leather sofa and matching chair and ottoman. We are trying to decide on the color of the wood laminate to place on the floor and the wall cover. The room is 17' by 15' with vaulted ceilings. We were thinking about a realy light colored oak laminate with a light olive green walls. What would you suggest, thank you?

Answer
Shere,

Thanks for writing.

A far as flooring, anything would work besides a dark wood. I like the idea of the blond colored wood with variations of graining and color to it. For the walls, again most anything would be fine with your furniture. The green sounds beautiful and would look excellent with the light blond floors.

Good luck.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell