Decorating & Furniture/Very large great room

Question
I have a large square great room with a fireplace and large armoire niche on one
wall (focal point).  The end of the room has very large french doors that go out
to a patio.  Actually the kitchen, dining room open to the great room so its
actually all one room.  I have a small-ish leather sofa and I'm thinking about
getting some sort of sectional to fill out the room.  I don't want more leather.  
Any suggestions?

Answer
Yes, and thanks for writing!!  My new favorite upholstery fabric is microfiber.  It feels and looks like suede, but cleans up easily and resists stains!  

It's easy to find - some call it microsuede - and it is available in all colors and price points.  Stay with a neutral color rather than a plaid or heavily patterned fabric that you'll tire of quickly.  Add splashes of stripes, flowers or plaids with accessories that are cheaper and easier to change.

Hope this helps you.
Jenny  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik