Decorating & Furniture/lighting

Question
Hi.  I was just curious as to whether I should make all the lights on the exterior of the house the same?  I have one light on the side by the front door.  One in the left side over the garage. One on the side kitchen door and one in the backyard.  Is it safe to say that they should all be the same.  It is the ST. lawrence collection lights from lamps plus.  What do you suggest?

thanks much

Answer
Hello,
I do believe lighting is another decorative element that should have some continuity.  The front exterior of the home is the most important and the selection of these two fixtures will dictate the rest.  The rear and side kitchen door lights should be selected according to function and of course, match the choice of finish (for all fixtures)to provide an attractive flow.

Good Luck!
Alicia Valair, CID, CKD, Allied Member ASID

Decorating & Furniture