Decorating & Furniture/living room

Question
My living room has brazilian cherrywood laminate floors, totally tan walls (sherwin williams)accent wall is tatami tan (also sherwin).  Question is what color couch, i tried for olive green but having no luck.  Seems im finding beige, browns and cognacs.  What do you think? I already have two brownish red recliners which im keeping.  Wall unit on opposite wall from couch is dark beige mica.

Answer
Hi Joan

It all sounds a little dark to me and I would suggest maybe you consider a natural linen look which would fit in with any style of furniture and lighten the room too.

If you feel that this would be too impractical (if you have young children for example) then perhaps a cream leather might be an option as that gives you the lightness in color but with a more wipe clean surface.

Kind regards

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston