Decorating & Furniture/living room arrangement

hello rachel,
  I would like to ask what would fit best with my living room, I want a relaxing and comfy atmosphere, my problem is that I only have one cable connection so I am stuck having to put my tv on the right corner of my living room, my problem also is that on the left side of the tv there is the kitchen bar area where I'd have to put bar stools and I think it would make the space smaller, I actually have a pretty large space but I just don't know how to use it.  there are two sliding doors in front then on the right side a tv cable and on the left side of the tv cable is the bar area.  please help me with my arrangement  I would appreciate it so much.  thank you!  I also have 2 couches one is a love seat and the other one is big, I do not know where to put them.

That is a very odd place to place the cable cord, the architect must have set it up so you could have a tv in the kitchen, but then you would think they would have placed another cable outlet in the living room.
I made up a floorplan for your living room. Please go to this link.
I would use a tall or short corner unit like the one in this website.
I have no idea what your dimensions are or what other things you have around your living room so this is just from what you have told me. Please fill out this form on my website if you would like further advice.

Hope this helps,
Rachel Mallon
RM Design Co.

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book