Decorating & Furniture/livingroom color

MY furniture is microfiber and the color of stone.  My carpet is dark blue.  Livingroom is 11x14.  I have beige walls now, would like a different color on the walls, any suggestions?

If you want to have a monochromatic look I think that a light blue would look nice. Go to this link to see the image mock up
If you want more color I think a light sage green would look nice.

Hope this helps.
Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book