Decorating & Furniture/i need a decorating advice

I have a bedroom, with 2 desk's and 2 wardrobes. They are both dark grey, and the carpet is the same...My question.... what color should i paint the walls.. I want a color that is modern, and relaxing, which will match to the rest of the room. I must mention that now, the room is painted blanched yellow. Please help me pick up a color.

Hey Johny,
well see grey furniture is a tough thing. The only color that matches the best with it is white. But that probably you might not find very modern. However you can make it look very happening thru some good collection of paintings and lights. If you dont like this then you may try blue, I recently saw it at a restaurant and it looked pretty cool but then you'll have to pay some precise attention to the kind of lighting or other accessories that you use to deck up ur room.

Hope this could be of some help to you

Sarthak Bartaria

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria

Ask me anything that concerns the way you should design the interiors so that that they improve the ambience of your house. I can very well help you out with the ways you should use those furnitures which you thought were useless. Ask me before throwing anything from your house, may be I can help you use it better

I am in this business since past 3 years in Mumbai, India. I have a personal firm where we help people with the interior decorations of their house and offices.

Dimploma in Interior Designing from the National Institute of Designing