Decorating & Furniture/i need a decorating advice

Question
I have a bedroom, with 2 desk's and 2 wardrobes. They are both dark grey, and the carpet is the same...My question.... what color should i paint the walls.. I want a color that is modern, and relaxing, which will match to the rest of the room. I must mention that now, the room is painted blanched yellow. Please help me pick up a color.

Answer
Hey Johny,
well see grey furniture is a tough thing. The only color that matches the best with it is white. But that probably you might not find very modern. However you can make it look very happening thru some good collection of paintings and lights. If you dont like this then you may try blue, I recently saw it at a restaurant and it looked pretty cool but then you'll have to pay some precise attention to the kind of lighting or other accessories that you use to deck up ur room.

Hope this could be of some help to you

Sarthak Bartaria

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria