Decorating & Furniture/need tips on decorating with deep purple and grey

Question
I live in an apartment and the walls are an off-white. I have a deep purple bedspread accented with silver-grey throw pillows. I am having a really hard time finding decor to match in my bedroom. I have nothing! If you could give me some tips on where to find some nice things (on a budget)I would really appreciate it. Also, do you think that black and white pictures would look good? Thanks for your help!

Answer
Em:

Well there are allot of coor shades that goes with bed decor that you have described trying going to www.sherwin-williams.com and go to places like family dollar thrift stores for decorating ideas and most importantly go to HGTV.com and you will see DESIGN ON A DIME.
THanks
Jean

Decorating & Furniture

Jean DeJesus