Decorating & Furniture/need some tips plz!

Hi,I'm getting married next month and were moving into a new flat in Egypt and buying all the furniture from there too.The contract for rent here is no more than 3 years so all we can really do is paint the walls,and do something to the floor thats not too expensive,do you have any ideas?
The flat is kind of small,the dining room is made out of iron,the living room will either be deep purle with cream cushions or maybe navy or plum.The bedroom is also made from iron with a 4 poster bed.
Do you know what we can do to the floors but nothing expensive?What color should we paint the walls?how can we create space?

Shop Import stores for affordable and natural Jute rugs for the floor.  They come in various sizes and some are banded with fabric, some are self-bound.  

Since the place is small, I'd opt for a neutral paint color like taupe.  It will look great with your furnishings and give you visual space.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology