Decorating & Furniture/odd color paint

Question
i had already typed to you but i am not sure it went through so darker barn red on my walls 4 large white trimmed windows wide refinished oak floors gold brushed italian floral home interiors pictures to use or not...and a burgundy sectional i am stuck on curtains and other decorating techniques please help other info on using oranges scares me so can you help[ me!!!!!

Answer
Machelle,

Hi, no I never received anything from you, but thanks for writing.

Well, you have plenty of red/burgandy tones in the room, so for the window treatments, you may want to pick up a color from some accessories in the room or side pillows, or pictures. It is best to keep the colors consistant through your decorating to make the space flow best. Your best bet may be to pick up the gold color from your pictures into a fabric. Many fabric stores offer custome treatments that can be made on site with the fabric you choose. Also bring that gold color into some side pillows.

Good luck.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell