Decorating & Furniture/How to organize and decorate small spaces?

Question
I live in a three bedroom apartment in New York City, so I am sure you can guess that I am working with small spaces, particularly my dining area and kitchen.
How can I make both functional, organized and decorative? By the way the kitchen and dining area is connected.

Answer
Dear Kim Williams,
 I am sorry but this question is to broad. I need more info from you to answer. Is it possible to send pictures of your existing space? I can send you pictures back for examples of what to do with your space. Send pictures to rminteriordecor@yahoo.com

Rachel Mallon
RMdecor

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID