Decorating & Furniture/paint/ carpet

Question
Hello, we are building a house and i dont know what color to paint the walls and what carpet color i should use. We currently have expresso colored coffee table, end tables and entertainment center, and white couches... do you have a suggestion?

Answer
I would go with a beige carpet and I tend to like sage green on the walls. Wood floors in a medium wood tone would look gorgeous and then you can switch out rugs if you get bored of the color. Go with a paint color that you like. If your going for a calm relaxed look green or blue will work. If you want the space to feel brighter and energetic reds, oranges, or yellows can work. If you want a girly feel to the space than lavender can look really pretty. The choices are endless.

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID