Decorating & Furniture/paint color

Hi- My apartment was renovated before I moved in now I would like to touch up the walls. I love the wall color but don't know who the contractor was. How do I find out what color paint they used?

Hi Alina,
Well..I understand your problem there is no perfect way to find out which color paint was used. if you may want then search on the internet for wall color palettes. you may see numerous colors which you can compare. But then I should tell you that it wont really be the perfect thing cause the colors as they would appear in ur computer monitor would be different from the actual ones.

So best thing to do would be to call up any one who deals into this business. Once they have a look at your walls then it would be easier.

I hope this could help

Thanks and Regards,
Sarthak Bartaria,

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria

Ask me anything that concerns the way you should design the interiors so that that they improve the ambience of your house. I can very well help you out with the ways you should use those furnitures which you thought were useless. Ask me before throwing anything from your house, may be I can help you use it better

I am in this business since past 3 years in Mumbai, India. I have a personal firm where we help people with the interior decorations of their house and offices.

Dimploma in Interior Designing from the National Institute of Designing