Decorating & Furniture/paint color

Question
I have a very small guest bathroom with a peach sink and toilet.  The floors are a tri-color wood look.  I am wanting to modernize it without spending a lot of money.  My thought was paint the walls a silver gray.  change the faucets, lights,etc to a brushed silver and use a darker gray towel for the towel rack.  any suggestions?

Answer
I think the gret is going to look too washed out to tell you the truth. Try a very light cream with a white base (aposed to a yellow base) or even an eggshell. Another idea would be to make one accent wall in peach or put white wainscoating 1/4 the way up the wall with a chair rail and then peach above it. You might as well embrace the peach because there is no hiding it in a toilet and sink!

Good Luck.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell