Decorating & Furniture/paint color

Question
the bed room of my apartment is small but my bed is big there is really no space to move in with 2 bureus, my furniture is black what color walls would make this room seemmore not so small barely walking room

Answer
Hi Marlene,

since your furniture is black you'll need to paint the walls in a very light color to maintain the contrast as well.Light colors will improve the ambience of your room. I suggest you go for a very light shade of cream or may be white, if you want things to be simple. But if you want to try something new then you may also get certain very light designs painted on the wall. It will really look good.

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria