Decorating & Furniture/paint color for older walls

I have an older home and would like to paint my kitchen walls.  What color should I use to hide all of the flaws in the walls?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Dear Julie,
  What color are your cabinets? If they are a wood color maybe you can paint a shade lighter than the wood color to make it blend more. If they are white than I would use a medium tone color that will blend nicely with the rest of the house. Any color darker than the white will not stand out as much as the white. Please send images to for further assistance.

Rachel Mallon

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book