Decorating & Furniture/paint color for older walls

Question
Hi!

I have an older home and would like to paint my kitchen walls.  What color should I use to hide all of the flaws in the walls?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Answer
Dear Julie,
  What color are your cabinets? If they are a wood color maybe you can paint a shade lighter than the wood color to make it blend more. If they are white than I would use a medium tone color that will blend nicely with the rest of the house. Any color darker than the white will not stand out as much as the white. Please send images to rminteriordecor@yahoo.com for further assistance.

Rachel Mallon
RMdecor
http://rmdecor.tripod.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID