Decorating & Furniture/paint color to go woth natural pineboard in L.R.

Question
hi , hope you can help us out !! we have just put up natuaral pine-board in our l.r. that goes about half way up the wall .... a little taller than chair-rail......47 inches to be exact.....the room is fairly small and the main problem is we have low ceilings !!! only 7 foot thruout the house . what color/colors would go best with the light color of the pine ??? we also have a very open floor plan ....kitchen , l.r. , d.r. with 2 wood stoves !any suggestions would be appreciated !!we like " nature " tones as we live in the mountains of vermont .
thank you for your time .
diana

Answer
Hey Diana

Mountains of Vermont...thats a beautiful place. See with light color of pine the best color to go would be brown or vertical stripes of light brown and light cream. You can also try chocolate color on the walls.

Considering that I have not seen the picture of your room I am not very confident to say this but I have known cases where Dark blue has also contrasted very well with pine board. But you would be the best judge for that cause I need to see the pic of your house for that.

However I am very sure this would look really good.

Take Care.

Bi

Sarthak

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria