Decorating & Furniture/paint

Question
I can not decide on a paint color for my kitchen.  I have a light blue laminate countertop, my flooring is ceramic tile with tan,terracotta, and a shade of grey.  I went to sears and did the color chart with martha stewart it had my c.t. color the color it suggested was strawberry pot blue which is a green.  Everyone who has seen it says it doesnt match.  I was thinking yellow but I have that in my dining room I don't like to repeat colors PLEASE HELP

Answer
Dear Michelle Snyder,
      Please go to http://rmdecor.tripod.com/snyder.htm
Here is an example of your kitchen with two color choices that I think would look nice. I prefer the blue the most because it has a nice subtle look to it. I would choose a blue that is a shade darker than the tile. For the second image I chose a color that would blend nicely with the floors and had tan and terra cotta in it. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

RMdecor

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID