Decorating & Furniture/paint

I can not decide on a paint color for my kitchen.  I have a light blue laminate countertop, my flooring is ceramic tile with tan,terracotta, and a shade of grey.  I went to sears and did the color chart with martha stewart it had my c.t. color the color it suggested was strawberry pot blue which is a green.  Everyone who has seen it says it doesnt match.  I was thinking yellow but I have that in my dining room I don't like to repeat colors PLEASE HELP

Dear Michelle Snyder,
      Please go to
Here is an example of your kitchen with two color choices that I think would look nice. I prefer the blue the most because it has a nice subtle look to it. I would choose a blue that is a shade darker than the tile. For the second image I chose a color that would blend nicely with the floors and had tan and terra cotta in it. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID

I will answer any questions concerning interior design and decorating. I can help with color, furniture placement, material choices, and much more. I am more than happy to help people. Please email me with questions and concerns. Decorating may not be as easy as it looks and with a little help from me you can improve your living space. Check out my decorating blog Room in a Book Blog
If you are looking to redo an entire room in your home and want professional design assistance please visit Room in a Book

Experience: I have a bachelors degree in Interior Design. I have worked for West Elm and Kitchen Kaboodle and I recently worked for an Interior Design firm in Portland, OR. I currently work as an Interior Designer in Maui, Hawaii. Room in a Book