Decorating & Furniture/painting accent wall

I am redecorating my daughter's bedroom with a funky look, lot's of pink and purple but definitely on the bold side.  Her room is currently a puple color that I would like to keep, but she would also like to add a pink wall.  Her room is large, and has one very large wall that you are facing when you enter her room.  My idea is to paint that wall only, the pink, but I am concerned it will be too much.  Should I be daring?

Hiya Allyson,
Hell yeah, go for it !
Make sure you get the right pink though as the more barbie pinks and darker bolder pinks will be too over powering.
I find the pastils go better together but it depends on what shade the purple is.
Lots of silver glittery accesories too and mirrored effect stuff will look great.
Try having a look at the dulux website there are many facilities on there that will help you. try this =
This should help you out.
If you have any more worries please contact me again.
Have fun and take care Allyson.

~ JAYDAH ~  

Decorating & Furniture

Interior design is my passion i can help with ideas for themed rooms, colour schemes, cheaper ideas for an expensive look,i am currently designing a seductive pole-dancing room for a friend which is a first for me but its been lots of fun.So whatever your after i can help you

I have done all of my own houses ( 4 in all) and 5 of my friends houses and 4 of my families homes. I have been doing Interior Design for 7 years.

Past/Present clients
Family, Friends and their Friends