Decorating & Furniture/painting furniture

Hi Jaydah...I am trying to spice up our second/guest bedroom.  The walls are a dark yellow (i think it's called "bagel"...but looks yellower).  We just got some furniture from our parents...but it is green.  So I was thinking about painting the bed frame and dresser a different color and changing the knobs on the drawers.  Any ideas?  I was thinking of maybe going with an oriental or asian theme since the room is so bright.  But I am open to any suggestions.  the room is currently empty except for a full size bed and light brown window curtains.  Thanks for your help

Hi Anu,
Firstly Anu i would get rid of those gastly yellow walls.
It far too dark and no matter what you do with it it will always look like that.
If you insist on keeping them then paint 3 walls white and leave one wall yellow,but not all of them, its far too over powering and your poor guests have to sleep in there.
Make sure you prepare the furnature properly first before painting it. I would go for white wash or something similar and some nice diamonte knobs. but it is up to you and your taste aswell.
hope ive helped Anu, any more problems just mail me.
Have fun and take care.

Decorating & Furniture

Interior design is my passion i can help with ideas for themed rooms, colour schemes, cheaper ideas for an expensive look,i am currently designing a seductive pole-dancing room for a friend which is a first for me but its been lots of fun.So whatever your after i can help you

I have done all of my own houses ( 4 in all) and 5 of my friends houses and 4 of my families homes. I have been doing Interior Design for 7 years.

Past/Present clients
Family, Friends and their Friends