Decorating & Furniture/painting old furiture

Question
I have seen many redo's on old furniture in colors of blue and coral that are incredible which have also priced me right out of the market.  I would like to find the colors and medium they are using and try to rehad some of my old pieces...light blues with gray tops,etc.  all the new stores are displaying them.  Any suggestions?

Answer
I am sorry Dawn but I don't think I can help you much with this.

Are you in the US?  I am in England and think this is perhaps a style that hasn't yet crossed the Atlantic!

Without being able to visualise the furniture you are describing I can't offer any advice about the materials they are using but I would suggest that you perhaps take a paint colour chart to the store with you to help you pick the shades that you have seen and liked.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Kind regards,

Andrea

PS  If you can find a picture on the internet to show me what the furniture looks like please feel free to resubmit your question with a link and I will try to help more.

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston