Decorating & Furniture/painting walls

Question
i have a contemporary leather living room set, that is between the color of banana and a sand mixture. my tables are contemporary a dark finish brownish/black in color. what colors would look best to paint my living room walls.

Answer
My best suggestion is to paint your living room walls a medium to light shade of your favorite color.  With the color of your leather, you can use virtually any color.  If you want to accent your furniture, then paint the walls in a darker shade of whatever color you choose.  If you want to accent the walls more than the furnishings, paint them lighter.  

Some great color combinations include an icy blue (sky)a  medium grey blue, a celedon green (darker than the couch),  a soft shade of lilac, or a bright cranberry red.

Surround yourself with the colors you love, and you will never go wrong.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik