Decorating & Furniture/pillow's color

Question
I just but slipcovers for my sofa and loveseat the color is sage ,wondering what color should put for the decorating pillows
thank you

Answer
Hi Saida,

Congratulations on your new slipcovers....!!  There are many things that can help determine the colors of the pillows that should go on your new slipcovers..... what is the color of your flooring??  The walls??  As for the slipcovers themselves.... are they solid?  A print??  Depending on the answers to these questions.... there could be MANY possibilities.... such as.... a nice warm terra cotta or cinnamon color.  OR..... a nice warm brick red.... then again... you could go with blues.  The point is.... there are many different directions you could go in, but, the direction you SHOULD go in is very determined by what you already have.  Please either write me back, OR... answer for yourself the above questions in order to come up with the best color combination!

Thank you for writing.  Best of luck to you.

Julie Henry
Julie's Interior Designs
Hackettstown, NJ
908-684-3900
www.juliesinteriordesigns.com  

Decorating & Furniture

Julie Henry