Decorating & Furniture/pine walls and baseboard

Question
Hi, just wondering what you would suggest for hard wood flooring that would complement pine wall (part) and baseboard. I really love the teak color word , although it may be too much of a contrast. a pine or cypress might make the room toooo piney. thanks becky

Answer
If you can't get an exact match you are better off going for something completely different rather than something that is nearly right.

I agree that adding more pine could be a bit much so think you are right to choose a very different wood as a contrast.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston