Decorating & Furniture/pls help with my color coordination of my living room

hi there! i need some help with my accessories in our living room. i painted it yeloow orange and my doors are all white and my floor's color is kind of  off white and my sofa is red but right now i covered it with light brown fabric with some design. i dont know if my color coordination..can i mix the color of my living room with green accesories like green curtains? thank you..hope you could help me with this.

I'm envisioning your color scheme and am getting a modern Pier One "Loft 1" image.  Have you seen their colors for the season?  Take a trip to the closest Pier 1 and you'll be delighted to find great pricing on accessories!

Your color scheme is exciting and I like the brown with the yellow-orange.  I'm seeing a pale it celery?  I'm thinking yes!  Add the green and go for it!  Is this color in the sofa cover?

Let me know what you think of Pier 1!  Good luck!
Alicia Valair, CID, CKD, Allied Member ASID  

Decorating & Furniture

Whole house interior space planning and decorating; kitchen layout, and design trends; residential themed environments; selecting furnishings and accessories for your lifestyle.

12 years experience as an interior designer, FIDER graduate and business owner for 5 years. Speciality area: residential interior designer, NKBA certified kitchen designer, and home office designer

Homes of Color magazine, Las Vegas Life magazine, Tucson Home and Garden magazine.

B.A. Interior Design, Marymount University, Arlington, VA