Decorating & Furniture/recommended sofa for narrow door/entrance

Question
I am converting an old bedroom to a media/tv room and desparately need advice on what type of sofa to use.

The challenge is that we live in an older house and the entrance into the room is very narrow (26"). In addition to the entrance being narrow, the entrance is flanked by walls on both sides upon entry (although slightly wider) due to the position of the closet.

We would like to avoid using a daybed which can oftentimes be assembled onsite from multiple pieces and were interested in any options or suggestions you might have.

The good news is that we are not trying to fit an existing piece of furniture, however, we have still had difficulty finding sofas designed for this sort of situation.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris

Answer
Chris, thanks for your questions.

Try a sectional. They are GREAT for media areas because you can fit so many people on them and get them in so many shapes and sizes.

As always, feel free to e-mail pictures of your completed project to benctt@aol.com at any time.

Ben.

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell