Decorating & Furniture/response to answer on wall border

Hi Jenny,

You said in your answer about my wall border dilemma that I should search the internet for the manufacturer of the border.  That's why I'm having such a hard time finding the border.  I don't know who the manufacturer is nor do I have any other identifying information on the border.  I do have a small piece of the border left.  Do you know of a way that I could find this border just by showing the picture maybe?

What I would suggest is that you visit your local wallpaper store (with the sample) and even check with Home Depot and Lowe's to see if some of their books have that style.  Other than those options, I know of nothing else.

Best of luck in your search.

Jenny Wojcik

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology