Decorating & Furniture/my room

my room is pretty big and i just don't know what to do with all of the space i've tried putting a rug but it still feels just to empty. do you have any suggestions on what i could put in the open aria?

If you're talking about a bedroom, consider adding a poster bed.  It takes up space and makes a room cozier.  If you can't afford to do that, try placing your furniture on an angle, and pull the pieces out from the wall.

Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology