Decorating & Furniture/room painting

Question
what is the average price of a 1 litre tin of paint. Does paint come in 1.5 litre. If so, how much wall space does it cover and how much does it cost

Answer
I can't give you that great of an answer because there are sooo many diffrent paints out there with all diffrent price points. However, if you are using a typical paint that you would find at a Home Depot or Menards, you can expects to  pay at least $25 per can. This will get you through 1 typical room size of 12x12 ft. Then you need to start adding in if you will be doing a double coat, how the paint will be applied (brush or spray) and ceiling space.

You would be best to talk to the person at your local paint supply store to give you the best advice.

Thanks and good luck with yuor project.

Ben

Decorating & Furniture

Benjamin Cottrell